Take this opportunity to join New Jersey’s best Facility Management association and enhance your involvement with the Facility Management community.
Information about joining IFMA and the New Jersey Chapter can be obtained at www.ifma.org. The membership application and payment process is managed at the IFMA National level – not at the Chapter level. You can download the application and submit to IFMA via email or snail mail or apply online via the Join Today link.
When you choose to become an IFMA member, don’t forget to also designate the New Jersey Chapter. We encourage you to invest in this addition to your membership so that you can attain local peers and local involvement in the Association. This will advance your credibility with your employer as well as among your peers.
Check “New Jersey”
as your local chapter of choice when joining IFMA.
800 Gessner Road, Suite 900
Houston, TX 77024
- Participate in local, global and industry-specific networking with a knowledgeable and supportive community of facility professionals.
- Hone your skills, broaden your expertise and heighten your credibility in all FM-related areas.
- Grow, both personally and professionally — earn recognition with an IFMA credential, get involved in association activities and contribute to the advancement of your profession.
- Keep up-to-date with developments in the Facility Management field.
- Raise your professional profile as a Facility Manager dedicated to “best-in-class” Facility Management.
- See a noticeable improvement in the efficiency and productivity of the facility and FM team.
- Identify facility strengths and weaknesses through benchmarking studies.
- Have best workplace practices, sustainability how-to guides and relevant FM training at your facility professional’s fingertips.
- Gain heightened awareness of issues, trends and legislation affecting the workplace.
- Reduce liability risks through an informed FM staff.
- Have access to reliable information on the latest product and service solutions to meet your diverse workplace needs.
You can download the application and submit via email or snail mail or apply online via the Join Today link below.
For pricing information
Review the types of memberships IFMA has to offer.
If you have any questions about the benefits of membership in NJ IFMA, or questions about the application process, please send your questions via our Contact NJ IFMA page.