Businesses are hoping to re-open their doors to employees and customers, but their buildings must be safe before they can be occupied. The IFMA Foundation has published a new pandemic survival guide for companies planning to open their facilities and resume operations.
The manual was authored by Dr. Steven B. Goldman, an internationally recognized expert in Business Continuity, Crisis Management, Risk/Crisis Communications, Pandemic Preparation/Response and Crisis Leadership. He is Senior Lecturer of crisis courses at Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT).
Free to download, this definitive 100+-page guide includes:
- COVID-19 case studies from the built environment
- Pandemic response checklists
- Facility measures for pandemic control and mitigation
- Using technology and working from home
- Getting back to business
- Preparing for the next one
- And more
You can download the Pandemic Manual here.